2011年5月16日月曜日

my son's room

This is my son's room. It is getting more cheerful and pretty. :)

As I said last time, I finished to make the valance for his window.


I chose this blue/green sun? star? flower? firework? pattern fabric.
I wanted the modern pattern with green, blue or yellow color.
This is home decor weight fabric.
If you have sewing experience, you may understand how I make the valance.
Sew the both of side, then bottom and top. very simple.

I finished up with straight look valance. I thought it is better for the boy's room.

I still have this fabric. So I am planing to make the seat cushion and fabric banner to match this room.

Except the valance, I and my son put the vinyl wall decals on the wall.
There is a big open wall in his room. I wanted to put something large object on the wall.
Tree growth chart is the perfect! Useful and this one is so pretty.

Door.

the corner of his room.


He helped me to make this train!

I purchased these vinyl art here.
tree growth chart : happy tree graphics
train and small tree : six under a tree studio

I am looking for the world map or USA map art for the other side of the wall in his room.
Oh! the grove is also nice to have...

1 件のコメント:

Susan さんのコメント...

Gosh! He is one lucky boy, i love the art on the wall!