2011年5月6日金曜日

Echino Pillow case for my son's room


Today, I'd like to introduce these pillow cases.
I made these for my son's room.
Yes, the fabric is from Echino in Japan. Echino is one of my favorite designer.
And this fabric is home decor weight. It is perfect to make something for home decoration and bags.

I purchased these 3 pattern at mountain of the dragon for while ago.
I was looking for the fabric for the boys.
My son loves car, animals, bugs,,, so I wanted to choose something he likes, but not so much baby like design anymore.




Trust me. Just add Echino made the room so modern and cool!


Love them!

The pillow case is about 17" to 18" square. I bought FQ each, so I left little scrap from FQ.
I don't want to waste the Echino.

 I used left over scrap to trim the edge the back side fabric.

This pillow case is also good for the living room sofa. :)  
OH! This is the valance in his room now. This is from the previous owner.
Of course, my next project to change the valance in his room!

3 件のコメント:

Wendy さんのコメント...

These pillows are lovely! The fabric is gorgeous, I can imagine any little boy liking it.

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Hi,Wendy. Thank you so much for your comment.
My son's room is getting nice.
I finished the valance, too. I will post about it soon!

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Thank you so much for your comment.
These echino fabric is very nice to make something for home decoration. My son loves it!