2011年4月20日水曜日

new child purse

new child purse : Age 4+

I had a oppotunity to make a child purse for the older kids last week.
The customer wanted the adjustable strap.

Also I have been thinking to make bigger bag with adjustable strap for my son.

Here is the result. :)
I am really love how it turend out! The adjustable strap works perfectly.
I made it long, so he will enjoy the bag for a long time. (probably until he refuse these bag.)







The both fabrics(print and blue) are from Japan.
Aren't they cute?


2 件のコメント:

Wendy さんのコメント...

What a lovely bag! I love bags with adjustable straps too, they are much more versatile

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Thank you, wendy. The adjustable strap works very well. He put the treasure which he found the yard in the bag.
I hope he will not put the bug inside in the future. :)