2011年4月2日土曜日

Help Japan! coasters.

I made some coasters from my scraps.
These are one sale in my estay shop now.
All sales will donate the american red cross to help Japan.

I got emails from my sister. My brother in low's family live in Sendai. (One of the city to hit the earthquake and Tunami)
They still out of the gas.... It meas they can't take a bath.



These green and brown patchwork coasters are slod out.
Thank you so much for your support.


This one made from all cotton kimono fabrics. The texture of the fabric is very unique.
It is cotton fabric, however it different from the regular quilt fabric.
I sew tiny piece of fabrics to make the coasters. Truly one of the kinds.



Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

2 件のコメント:

kat さんのコメント...

your coasters are gorgeous! and for a good cause...hugs

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Thank you!