2011年3月27日日曜日

small cosmetic pouch



I have added new small cosmetic pouches on my etsy shop.
100% sales ( exclude shipping ) will be send to the American red cross to help for Japan.

This blue with flower pouch was made from beautiful Japanese fabric.(YUWA)
I made my own everyday bad earlier from same fabric.


my everyday bag


This is the view of inside. I also choose Japanese polka dots fabric.



This one was made from Joel Dewberry's modern fabric.

Both of the small cosmetic pouch are ready to ship.
I will ship within two business days.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Today I replace the valance in the laundry room.
I sew it for the first time, however it was not difficult to sew.
Probably it is little takes time to decide the size.

I will post my new valance next time!

0 件のコメント: