2011年2月22日火曜日

Guest


My husband's friend visited last Sunday. And my son had good time with little girl.
I told you earlier, we did not have any sofa and TV yet. However we had great time together.

My son and little girl( she is 2 ) enjoyed sliding the steps... lol
I told him not to slide the steps everyday, but it didn't work at all. Because they were so much fun.

I cooked macaroni gratin, fried chicken with Japanese sauce, rice and green salad.
I served black tea which I got from my Japanese friend. The flavor is blue berry.
The tea taste so good! Riah(husband's friend wife) loves it!

I hope next time they stay over the night. Now I am more enjoying the invite the guests.

By the way, this is the gift from another friend.



Lovely white orchid flower


This is small succulent pot which I made.
My old succulents grow big, so I cut some of them and just put them on the soil.
I hope they will survive.


2 件のコメント:

Speckled Hen さんのコメント...

It's so lovely to see pictures of your new home. Your little boy looks so cute!!
I love orchid - they flower for very long time. I have got a white/creamy orchid like yours. I've found they like to be in the kitchen where your dishwasher and hot taps are. It's the steam and moisture they like.

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Hello, There are lot of work for my new home. It is beyond of my imagination.
When I went out to front/back yard, I spent long time to clean up and think what kinds of plants work for my new garden.
I am crazy busy but I am enjoying that. :)