2011年2月27日日曜日

front yard


front yard - west
 This is our front yard. (west side) Previous owner is an Asian. That is why they loved to use the big/small rock/stone for the garden.

I think this place would be part-shade or full shade. In the summer time, the tree will full of leaves to make the shade .

I purchased these plants for the front yard.

hosta, astilbe and bleeding heart
These are for the part shade and full shade garden plants.

My mom in Japan loves to take care of the plants. She has all of these plants and they looks so lovely.
I remembered  the Astilbe  bloomed beautifully in her garden last spring.

Can you see the big rock the left side of the picture?

A front of the big rock, I planted the 2  hostasand 2 astilbes. Also I planted the bleeding heart behind of the medium size of the rock. (center of the picture).
Probably it is hard to see the bleeding heart from the front.
It is secret plant for enjoying to see inside of the house. (Guest room&my sewing room) :)

I'd like to enjoy the gardening as much as the sewing.
It is new for me, however I already know I will addict it.

This is my little helper. :)

2 件のコメント:

kat さんのコメント...

ohhh...have fun with your garden..I always forget to water my poor plants..sigh

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Hi, Thank you for your comment.
My son goes to the front yard to check if they grow everyday. however, they do not start to grow yet.