2011年1月3日月曜日

Happy New Year!

ozouni
Happy New Year!
It is cold and raining here in central valley CA.
I visited my husband`s family yesterday and had dinner together.

Today I asked my husband to open his 6 boxes and clean them up.
In the past 6 years he had never opened these boxes.
These are old text books and note books which he used while going to college.

Yappie! 6 boxes now became only 2. Most of them are  junk. He will bring them to the university book store to sell or donate.

I also clean up my old clothes. Some of my favorite clothes are not fitting me anymore.  Because I gain weight after the pregnancy of my son... :(   I hoped I can wear these clothes someday again... But someday sounds it will never come.
I decided to say good bye to my old clothes. ( I brought them to Goodwill to donate)

After my son was born, there are a lot of stuff in this small apartment.
I really have to organize the stuff to keep neat and clean.

My 2011...
- live minimum
- keep neat and clean
- try hard not to buy too much fabrics. Also try to use my fabrics.
- weight control (no more gain!!)

How about your 2011?

:)

2 件のコメント:

Speckled Hen さんのコメント...

Happy New Year!
Like you, I would like to keep my home neat and tidy! I have a little boy (a bit older than yours) who likes to spread everything around the house. So I have decided to get him tidy up all the trains, lego piece and books, then give him a reward afterwards. Hope it works.
For me, I am going to eat more vegetables and fruits. Your vegi dish at the top of the post looks yummy, how do you cook this dish?

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Hi! Happy New Year!!
I love your idea! I will try your way!!(give him a reward after wards)
My vegi dish is called "ozouni" in japanese. It is one of traditional meal for new years.
Cooked vegitable with noodle soup and added the rice cake(it is not sweet). I bought the bottle of noodle soup at local asian shop. I just need to add some water to make the soup.
:)