2010年12月20日月曜日

masking tape

I have just added these pretty masking tapes in my shop!
If you are interested in the tape, you should have one!
Masking tape is really useful item to decorate your home, scrapbooking, craft and gift wrapping!

Here is some idea;



Hung the ornament,


Decorate your child's drawing on the wall without damage. (both wall and paper)

:)


By the way,

This is the ornament which my son made at school.   I am very proud of him.  Good Job!!


He also made the stocking from Origami. ( His teacher helped to make one.)
I found the tutorial. Let's try to make one with your children!

I am working on making little mitton and pot holder for children right now. :)

sample mitton and pot holder.

My friend's daughter will turn to 2 years old on Feb. I heard that my friend bought the kitchen for her as the christmas present. So these little mitton and pothol der will be great to give as the birthday present!

I still have something to fix both the pattern and design.
I hope I will finish them by early January.

0 件のコメント: